Pearl gemstone is a natural occurring gemstone that is discovered by the deep seawater. The angelic appearance of the pearl gemstone attracts each pair of eyes toward it.
Moreover, women of all around the world allure to adopt the fascinating pearl gemstone. Generally observed that women have developed a soft corner for this delicate looking gemstone.
It is extremely hard to obtain this stone from the sea.
It also consumes an ample amount of time and hard work to develop a natural pearl gemstone. Besides its beautiful appearance, the gray or white color pearl stone is also famous for being the birthstone of the month of June and the birthstone of the Moon.
It is advertised that the ultimate powers of the moon planet reside within this piece of a gemstone. And wearing it could derive the plethora of benefits for its wearer.
Therefore, due to its parallel astrological and appearance characteristics, this gemstone has upheld a significant position in the gemstone world.
Benefits of Wearing Pearl
- This gemstone is known to be related to the planet moon. The Moon, which signifies clarity of mind, peace, intellect, good health instill all these characteristics in the lives of its wearer.
- It is being advised to wear pearl or Moti gemstone by those individuals who are facing the sleeping problem, depression, mental issues, etc..
- Wearing pearl gemstone ensures happiness in the life of its wearer by eradicating or vanishing all fears from his mind. And let him/her enjoys their lives completely.
- The auspicious gemstone facilitates beauty and shines on the face.
- The stone also improves marital relations by spreading love and harmony in the personal relationship.
- It is also advised by astrologers that can be given as marriage anniversary gifts.
- The stone must be worn by those persons who are suffering from mental problems and memory weakness.
- The stone is also strongly advised for those individuals who are suffering from short temper and heart problems.
How to Wear Pearl Stone (Moti Stone)?
- In order to avail the fascinating list of benefits being offered by substantial moon ruled pearl gemstone. A person should wear pearl gemstone accurately. Here is given the step by step procedure guide to wearing pearl gemstone.
- A person should always wear a natural and certified pearl gemstone to attain the charismatic powers of the Moon in their respective lives. Always prefer a well establish and popular gem seller while buying a pearl gemstone.
- Secondly, the perfect day to wear a pearl stone is Monday. Hence, it should be worn on the following day.
- The silver ring is the most advisable and auspicious metal to adopt pearl stone with. One should only prefer a silver ring while wearing this stone. The pearl should be set in rings in such a way so that it touches the skin of a wearer to function in the life of its wearer.
- Make clear the negative energies from the pearl or moti stone by drenching it in cow milk or water to wash away its impurities.
- While wearing pearl stone chant the following mantra to pursuit benefits offered by Moon.
“Aum Som Somaye Namah Aum” or “Om Namah Shivaya”
Origin of Pearl Gemstone:
The following are the places where the best quality pearl stone is available.
India: In India, the “moti” or pearl gemstone is chiefly comes from south India. The pearl stone that comes from here is named as”Tuti Korean”. This stone appears absolutely similar to cultural pearl stone.
Besides, South India, the other region in India from where, pearl stone is being extracted is Darbhanga(Bihar). However, the quality of the stone is inferior in comparison with other origins of pearl stone.
Sri Lanka: Pearl gemstone that is found from Sri Lanka is termed as “Kahil Moti”. This stone is extremely bright in color and appears elegant. And, the weight of the pearl stone is comparatively low in comparison with the other origins of this stone.
Mexico: The pearl stone that is available in Mexico is dusky in color and the quality of the stone is inferior in comparison with other origins pearl stones.
Venezuela: Its spots in this region are called Basra Moti. This stone appears to severely scintillate and the sphere of the stone is smaller comparatively.
Bay of Faras: the stone that is available in the area of far that is Basra stone. It is being revered or termed as the best quality pearl stone by the reason of its rave gleam and durability.
Buy Natural Certified Pearl Gemstone
It is extremely hard to buy a natural pearl gemstone. The main reason behind the above difficulty is that most of people don’t aware of the grades of the pearl gemstones and their price range.
Thus, most of the time they make mistakes or fall into a trap while buying gemstones. However, in the following post, we have tried to help you in obtaining the best quality pearl gemstone at suitable prices.
Freshwater Pearl Gemstone
Price of freshwater pearls starts from 325 INR per ratti and 550 INR per carat
The freshwater pearl gemstone is a fine quality stone at reasonable price. Nonetheless, there are some inclusions and clarity issues that sustain the pearl.
Saltwater Pearl Gemstone:
Price of South Sea Pearl Gemstones: Price of south sea pearls starts from 525 INR per Ratti and 875 INR per carat
The saltwater pearl stone contains fewer inclusions as compared to prior grade stone. The cut, clarity and fewer inclusions overall improve the quality of pearl stone.